Here are 5 reasons why.
1. You want to give your recommenders a copy of your essay with adequate time to write their recommendations.
2. As you near the actual deadline, you’ll be overloaded with the MCAT, final exams, volunteering, and life. Getting the essays done now will reduce juggling later.
3. Med schools like early submissions. As soon as they allow you to submit, you want to have yours ready to go.
4. Writing now will give you plenty of time to let friends, family, or admissions consultants weigh in on your writing.
5. If you purchase Accepted.com AMCAS Application Advising and Editing Packages by December 27, 2013, you’ll receive 10% off the regular price. Use coupon code READY4JUNE.
I bolded #5 to make sure you wouldn’t miss that – how’s that for an incentive to get started now? 🙂
Hoping to hear from you soon so we can start working on creating winning AMCAS applications!
Contact us now!
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best