INSEAD has announced an innovative 10-month, full-time MiM program, designed to develop the next generation of leaders in business to be able to successfully navigate the rapidly evolving business environment.
According to Urs Peyer, Dean of Degree Programmes at INSEAD, “By engaging talented young people, the MiM will contribute to the INSEAD mission to develop responsible business leaders who transform business and society. Our current master’s programmes are designed for experienced global professionals – from MBAs and participants in our Executive Master’s in Finance to senior executives in our Executive MBA and Executive Master’s in Change. The MiM will make the INSEAD educational offering complete by equipping a new group of post-graduate, pre-experience learners with the most relevant knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s complex world and move it in new and exciting directions.”
Jamie Wright, Accepted consultant and former Admissions Director for Early Career Programmes at London Business School, agrees and looks at the development from the vantage point of a former competitor. “The launch of the MiM at INSEAD is yet another signal of the important role pre-experience programmes play in graduate management education today. Top business schools such as INSEAD see the value of the degree both to employers, who are courting these candidates, and to their communities, who are keen to bring to campus the ideas and enthusiasm of this next generation of business leaders.”
INSEAD MiM program features
Advantages of the INSEAD MiM program include:
- Study at a top-ranked business school – INSEAD is one of the leading business schools in the world. Their master’s programs are always ranked among the top international programs.
- Practical applications – Besides getting an excellent foundation through the core courses, students will gain practical experience through company visits, and business trips in Asia and Europe. Digital electives will enhance the students’ ability to succeed in the digital age.
- In-demand skills – Graduates will come away with a skillset that includes integrated problem solving, effective communications, and project management, in addition to coding. These skills are highly sought after by today’s employers.
- International exposure – The MiM program will take place on campuses in France and Singapore, and will include travel to Abu Dhabi, China, or the U.S. This will increase the cross-cultural knowledge that is essential in today’s international business environment.
- Access to employers – The INSEAD Career Development Center will assist students in realizing their career goals and being successful.
INSEAD MiM program requirements
The first cohort will begin the INSEAD MiM program in September 2020. The GMAT/GRE is a required part of the application process, which also includes:
- Online application
- Video interview
- Skype or in-person interview
To learn more about INSEAD
Check out our treasure trove of INSEAD resources for more information about INSEAD and tips for gaining admissions to this top international business school. For one-on-one advising, explore our Catalog of Admissions Services.For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!
• Leadership in Admissions, a free guide
• What INSEAD is Looking For, a blog series
• Early Career Management and European MBA Programs, a podcast episode