The results of GMAC’s 2010 Alumni Perspective Survey are out! Let’s see how 2009 MBA graduates did.
- 84% of 2009 b-school graduates had secured jobs by graduation. While that is 4% lower than the last four years, it’s still impressive considering today’s market.
- For their first post-grad job, ’09 alumni earned a median salary of $66,694 and a mean salary of $70,938 (both numbers are slightly lower than salaries of last year’s alum).
- Asian and European alum had a harder time finding jobs in the American market (only 76% of graduates) than US citizens had (87%).
- Similar to past years, 78% of employed b-school graduates expressed that their degrees were essential to landing their jobs.
- 79% of those employed worked for employers; 5% were self-employed.
- 76% of 2009 graduates were unemployed still agreed that their education was crucial in professional development.
For more stats and details visit the GMAC website.
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best
Last updated on