- The Consortium for Graduate Study of Management will be our guest this Wednesday at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Admissions committee members from NYU Stern, Darden, Indiana, USC Marshall, CMU Tepper, UNC, Washington U, and Emory will join Jackie M Olden, Director of Recruiting for the Consortium. Do you want to know what you should be doing now to apply through the Consortium? to apply to these programs? Our guests will tell you.
- Wharton will be our guest on Friday September 29 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM UK to answer your questions about this outstanding MBA program. Participating in the Wharton panel:
- Thomas Caleel, Director, Wharton MBA Admissions and Financial Aid
- Peggy Bishop Lane, Deputy Vice Dean, Wharton Graduate Division; Adjunct Associate Professor of Accounting
- Jackie Zavitz, Associate Director, Wharton MBA Admissions and Financial Aid
- Tammy Carter, Associate Director, Wharton MBA Admissions and Financial Aid
- Balaji Nagabhushana, second-year Wharton MBA student (Class of 2007)
- If you want to ask any of these representatives about trends in MBA education or admissions, specifics about Wharton’s program, or life for students at Wharton, this group will have the answer.
Mark your calendars and join us for these informative MBA admissions events.