Let’s take a look at who makes up Wharton’s class of 2019…
• Applications received: 6,692
• Students enrolled: 863
• Women: 44%
• US students of color: 33%
• Countries represented: 65
• International students: 33%
• Average GMAT score: 730
• Average work experience: 5 years
|Private Equity/Venture Capital||14%|
|Other Financial Services||8%|
Do you want to be counted among Wharton’s next crop of students? Come to our webinar, Get Accepted to Wharton Business School, to learn the steps you need to take to discover your competitive advantage and GET ACCEPTED!
For personalized assistance on your Wharton applications, check out Accepted’s MBA Admissions Services.