The Wall St. Journal rankings are now online. The envelope please…
1. University of Michigan (Ross)
2. Dartmouth College (Tuck)
3. Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)
4. Columbia University
5. University of California, Berkeley (Haas)
1. Thunderbird (Garvin)
2. Ohio State University (Fisher)
3. Brigham Young University (Marriott)
4. Purdue University (Krannert)
5. Michigan State University (Broad)
2. IMD, International Institute for Management Development
4. London Business School
5. Thunderbird (Garvin)
The complete Wall Street Journal Guide to the Top Business Schools will be available after 9:00 PM ET according to the Web site.
The Wall St. Journal rankings are really a recruiter survey. If you want to know more about potential employers’ opinion of top MBA programs check out the WSJ site at 9:00 PM ET or pick up a copy tomorrow.