Please join us on Thursday October 6, 2005 at 10:00 AM ET / 1:00 PM PT / 5:00 PM GMT , for an online admissions chat devoted to the USC Marshall MBA program. Kellee Scott, Associate Director MBA Admissions; Sylvia Leong, Associate Director of MBA Admissions; Nikki Soares, Associate Director, Career Resource Center; Stephanie Roth, MBA 2006; and Marco Mastrapasqua, MBA 2006 will participate in an online admissions chat at Accepted.com. Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn more about Marshall’s programs and admissions practices.
We will ask:
- How does USC Marshall distinguish among qualified applicants?
- What does USC Marshall value in an application?
- What are the most common application mistakes?
- What role does the old application play in the evaluation of a reapplication?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Marshall program?
Plus there will be plenty of opportunity for you to ask your important questions.
The chat will take place in Accepted.com’s chat room this Thursday Oct. 6 at 10:00 AM PST/ 1:00 PM EST/5:00 PM GMT. Don’t miss it!