Georgetown McDonough is famous for being the place where business and policy meet, but there is so much more to say about this top MBA Program.
Listen to the recording of our conversation with Shari Hubert, Associate Dean of MBA Admissions at Georgetown McDonough School of Business, for a phenomenal overview of what’s new and exciting at the school.
00:04:38 – About the Full-Time MBA at Georgetown McDonough.
00:08:57 – How the global focus plays out.
00:15:21 – The intersection of Business & Policy.
00:20:15 – Other strengths of the McDonough program.
00:25:14 – The Real Estate Initiative.
00:27:37 – What McDonough is looking for in their one required essay question: “Why You?”
00:29:20 – The admissions office as a resource for applicants and the role of admissions advisors.
00:35:43 – What Shari wishes applicants would think about before applying!
00:39:52 – It’s 10pm and you are reading one last application after a long day: What would make you jump for joy and what would really bother you?
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
- Georgetown McDonough’s website
- Leadership in Admissions, a free guide
- Georgetown McDonough MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines [2020 – 2021]
- Accepted’s MBA Admissions Consulting Services
- What’s New at MIT Sloan’s Competitive Full-Time MBA
- All About Georgetown’s New Master of Science in Business Analytics Program
- MBA Life at UC Berkeley Haas, From Its New Executive Director of Admissions
- All About the Kellogg MBAi, for Students Passionate About Business and Technology
- What Prospective MBAs Should Know About Applying to Michigan Ross