I am happy to let you know that The Techie’s Guide to MBA Admissions, by Jennifer Bloom and myself, is now available.
This ebook is unique among MBA admissions books:
- It is the only MBA admission book for techies.
- It reveals how you should present yourself as a distinctive, compelling applicant.
- It provides a complete set of sample essays for the Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
- It shows you exactly how to approach the admissions process and analyze your strengths and weakness.
- It gives you 15 incisive, actionable tips to guide you as you apply to B-School.
Accepted is hosting a publication sale through June 15, 2007. During the publication sale you can save 25% off the regular price of the instantly downloadable Techie’s Guide to MBA Admissions.
Last updated on