|Round 1||07 Oct 2009*||16 Dec 2009|
|Round 2||06 Jan 2010*||31 Mar 2010|
|Round 3||07 Apr 2010*||19 May 2010|
|* Applications are due by 5:00 PM, Pacific Time|
- Essay 1: What matters most to you, and why?
- Essay 2: What are your career aspirations? How will your education at Stanford help you achieve them?
- Essay 3: Answer two of the four questions below. Tell us not only what you did but also how you did it. What was the outcome? How did people respond? Only describe experiences that have occurred during the last three years.
- Option A: Tell us about a time when you built or developed a team whose performance exceeded expectations.
- Option B: Tell us about a time when you made a lasting impact on your organization.
- Option C: Tell us about a time when you motivated others to support your vision or initiative.
- Option D: Tell us about a time when you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected.
Essays 1 & 2 are identical to last year’s questions. The options in Essay 3 have changed slightly. I will post my tips next week, but in the meantime Stanford GSB’s Director of MBA Admissions and Assistant Dean Derrick Bolton has posted extensive tips online. It behooves you to read them if you are applying to Stanford.