The following resources will sharpen your competitive edge, making you a prime candidate for Stanford’s class of 2018:
1. Get Accepted to Stanford GSB – What are the Stanford GSB adcom readers looking for when reviewing applications? View this webinar to learn the four key principles that will boost your GSB candidacy and get you accepted. **Updated for 2015-2016 applicants!
2. Stanford GSB 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines – Here you’ll find detailed advice on writing each of Stanford’s application essays.
3. Intellectual Vitality, Demonstrated Leadership Potential, and Personal Qualities And Contributions are the three qualifications Stanford seeks in its applicants. Read these articles for advice on how to make sure you demonstrate them all.
4. Entrepreneurship at Stanford GSB: Carlypso Drives Down the Startup Street – Enjoy this interview with Nick Hinrichsen and Chris Colemen, Stanford GSB alums and founders of the startup Carlypso, which Tech Crunch calls a “brilliant concept.”
5. Do Stanford GSB Grads REALLY “Change Lives. Change Organizations. Change the World”? – Are YOU ready to change organizations and change the world? Do you have what it takes to live up to Stanford’s motto? Read this blog posts for details.
Want more? With one of our MBA Application Packages, you’ll work one-on-one with an experienced consultant who will guide you through each and every element of your Stanford application.