Professor Michael Santana of Legal Writing Prep wrote me about a scholarship his organization is offering to incoming law students, and I thought I would pass along the information:
In 2007, Legal Writing Prep (www. legalwritingprep.com) is awarding scholarships worth $250 through its Entering Law Student Scholarship to help first-year law students with their living expenses.
One (1) scholarship will be awarded at random for every fifty (50) eligible applicants, with a minimum of one (1) scholarship and a maximum of twenty (20) scholarships to be awarded, and applicants can register only once for the scholarship.
To be eligible for the Entering Law Student Scholarship, applicants must:
1. Be an entering first-year law student during 2007’s fall semester or quarter.
2. Rely on loans to cover at least fifty percent (50%) of the applicant’s cost of education during the first-year of law school.
3. Send an email expressing interest in the scholarship to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. PST on August 1, 2007.
4. Respond to a September 10, 2007 email from Legal Writing Prep using their law school email account by 11:59 p.m. PST on September 24, 2007.
Each scholarship recipient will be notified September 25, 2007 by an email message sent to the recipient’s law school email account. Once notified, the recipient has until October 15, 2007 to mail a copy of the following two documents to Legal Writing Prep to receive the scholarship.
1. 2007 law school acceptance letter.
2. Law school financial aid award letter.
Last updated on