You can’t exactly stuff your stockings with ebooks, but you can stuff your applications with scintillating essays, sizzling letters of recommendation, and content that earns the fat envelope of acceptance — if you know what’s inside Accepted.com’s information products. And now you can save 25% off all Accepted.com info products, including ebooks, CDs, combos, and even a couple of old-fashioned books.
There is something for every applicant on this list and it’s all 25% off through December 15, 2006
- The Consultant’s Guide to MBA Admissions
- Best Practices for MBA Admission:
- How to improve your chances of acceptance to top programs months before you apply.
- Create a Better Sequel: How to Reapply Right to Business School
- Great Application Essays for Business School
- MBA Blastoff: 45 Terrific Tips to Launch Your MBA Application to Acceptance
- The Finance Professional’s Guide to MBA Admissions Success
- The Nine Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make on an MBA Waitlist
- The Nine Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make on a Med School Waitlist
- Write Your Way to a Residency Match: Advice for Your Personal Statement, CV, and Letters of Recommendation.
- Write Your Way to a Fellowship Match: Advice for Your Subspecialty, Personal Statement, CV, and Letters of Recommendation
- Great Personal Statements for Law School
- The Nine Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make on a Law School Waitlist