The GMAC 2015 Corporate Recruiters Survey has found a positive hiring climate for new MBAs, with demand increasing worldwide.
Some highlights from the report:
• Worldwide, 84 percent of recruiters plan to hire MBA graduates in 2015, up from 74 percent in 2014.
• 75 percent of recruiters in Asia-Pacific, 56 percent of European recruiters, 75 percent of Latin American companies, and 92 percent of US recruiters plan to hire MBAs this year, all increases from 2014.
• Starting salaries for MBA hires are also up at more than half of companies internationally.
• Along with MBA hiring, hiring of new graduates from Master in Management, Master of Accounting, and Master of Finance programs is up over last year.
• This year’s report also included analysis relating to massive open online courses—MOOCs— that indicates some skepticism on the part of corporate recruiters: only 15 percent of companies globally and 8 percent in the United States consider MOOCs an alternative to graduate management education.
See more details and download the full report here!