We’ve recently made some significant tweaks, changes, and updates to our already popular residency application ebook, Write Your Way to a Residency Match.
A taste of what you’ll find in the new edition:
1. Ten tips for improving your writing.
2. A detailed residency application timeline.
3. Advice for foreign residency applicants.
4. Tips on trimming application essays so they’re within the specified character limits.
5. Guidance on other application elements, like constructing your CV and securing LORs.
6. Advice for reapplicants.
If you’re looking for concrete, step-by-step advice on how to secure your ideal residency match, then THIS IS YOUR BOOK.
Buy your copy of Write Your Way to a Residency Match now!
By Linda Abraham, president and founder of Accepted.com and co-author of the new, definitive book on MBA admissions, MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools.