Please join us for a ground-breaking new chat: The Right Way to Use Rankings
Our Special Guests:
- Paul Danos, Dean of the Tuck School of Business
- Kim Keating, Director of Public Relations at Tuck and an expert on the different rankings.
- Della Bradshaw, Editor, Business School Rankings, Financial Times
When: May 4 at 9:00 AM/PT/12:00 PM ET/5:00 PM GMT
Where: Accepted.com’s chat room
You will learn how:
- Different periodicals rank MBA programs
- Rankings influence MBA education.
- A rankings editor determines the criteria for her paper’s approach.
- You should use the rankings as you prepare to apply.
And more! In addition to a panel discussion at the beginning of the chat, there will be a moderated Q&A when you can pose questions to our panel members.
Rankings, rankings, rankings. Is #1 really the school for you? Is #10 really better than #11? How much better? Considering the controversy swirling around rankings, how can you use them? Make the most of them?
You’ll get the answers to these questions at “How to Use the Rankings on Thursday May 4 at 9:00 AM/PT/12:00 PM ET/5:00 PM GMT in Accepted.com’s chat room.
Last updated on