Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
The National University of Singapore is was recently ranked #2 for two-year international MBA programs by Forbes. The program is a rising star in the financial center of Singapore.
Listen to the full recording of our highly informative conversation with Professor Nitin Pangarkar and Ms. Wai Yee, Sr Associate Director of the NUS Business School Career Services Office, for the lowdown on this MBA program.
00:01:09 – The Asian Century.
00:02:26 – NUS’s full-time MBA Program. In a word: holistic.
00:10:55 – How education and teaching differ in the US and Asia.
00:15:54 – Employment stats and info. (Did you know that 92% of NUS MBA grads are employed within 3 months of graduation?)
00:21:07 – From 91 to 71: Why the NUS MBA shrank this year and what the future holds.
00:26:35 – What is NUS looking for beyond GMAT scores and GPAs?
00:31:07 – Entrepreneurship opportunities at NUS.
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk to keep up with the latest in admissions news and trends! And leave a comment while you’re there.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• MBA Admissions A-Z: 26 Great Tips with 26 terrific pieces of advice on different aspects of the MBA application process.
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
• Jeff Reid on Entrepreneurship
• Interview with Duke’s Sheryle Dirks
• Global Business Leadership at Wharton’s Lauder Institute
• Admissions Straight Talk on iTunes