MIT Sloan’s MBA program will now offer students a Healthcare Certificate, giving all MIT students who are passionate about healthcare and health management an opportunity to participate in innovative research and healthcare related educational activities.
After completing the certificate program, students will be prepared for careers in the biomedical and pharmaceutical industries, healthcare management positions, healthcare consulting, and other opportunities related to global healthcare delivery.
Healthcare Certificate requirements include:
• Economics of Healthcare (core requirement)
• Intro to Healthcare Delivery in the U.S.: Market & System Challenges (core requirement)
• Healthcare Lab (H-Lab)
• Clinical Trials in Biomedical Enterprise (elective)
• Principles and Practice of Drug Development (elective)
• Dynamics of Biomedical Technologies (electives)
See the complete list of requirements here.
For more information, check out the MIT Sloan press release, “MIT Sloan launches new certificate program to address U.S. health care challenges.”
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best
Last updated on