AAMC just opened its 2010 medical school application, and you will be able to submit your application “on or about June 2, 2009.”
We have two new resources to help you with your medical school application:
- Write Your Way to Medical School, our brand new, hot-off-the-virtual-presses ebook. Cyd Foote and I are collaborating once again to help you ace the AMCAS app. Here are a few of the topics covered in this succinct, instantly downloadable guide:
- Avoiding common application mistakes.
- Mining your experiences for the gems that humanize and distinguish you.
- Developing a thesis to unify your personal statement.
- Using examples that maximize credibility, interest, and persuasion.
- Engaging your readers.
- Editing for clarity and brevity.
- Choosing the best examples for the post-secondary experiences section.
Competition is intense, and we’re here to help you. Please check out the ebook and join us for the free chat.
Last updated on