Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
Are you panicking about the impending MCAT changes? Trying to figure out a prep strategy? Wondering how to best position yourself for MCAT success?
Meet the guy with the answers to your MCAT questions.
Listen to the recording of our interview with M Prep co-founder Alec Lee for the scoop on MCAT2015, test prep, and what his completely online program can do for you.
00:03:01 – Kenya Ceramic Products and how Alec ended up in Kenya.
00:05:47 – Text books are just not too much fun: The birth of M Prep.
00:07:40 – M Prep’s (incredible) products and distinct approach.
00:16:56 – No resources for a student struggling with one area — here’s why.
00:22:11 – Strategy for non-traditional applicants who’ve been out of class for a while.
00:25:22 – Who scores better on the MCAT?
00:26:55 – How much time to invest in MCAT prep.
00:28:50 – The role of sheer practice in MCAT success.
00:31:17 – Motivating applicants.
00:33:11 – MCAT2015: What applicants have to look forward to.
00:39:41 – Who should rush to take the old MCAT? (Just about everybody!)
00:43:14 – Important advice for applicants.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• M Prep/MCAT Question of the Day
• Create a Compelling AMCAS Application
• Medical School Reapplicant Advice: 6 Tips for Success
• A Second Chance at Medical School: Applying to Postbac Programs
• The MCAT2015 Exam for Students
• MCAT Mania: How to Prepare
• All About AMSA and the Premed Journey
• What You Need to Know About Post-bac Programs
• A Window into the World and Life of Medical Scribes
• Med School Application Process: AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, Decisions & More!
• What You Need to Know About Med School Admissions
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk: