Let’s see what’s happening at Accepted and in the MBA world at large:
- Take 2 — Accepted is hosting its first-ever MBA reapplicant webinar on Thursday Aug 6 at 1:00 PM ET. The webinar is free. Just register to obtain access information.
- MIT Sloan MBA Admissions Chat. MIT Sloan will launch our 2010 MBA admissions chats on Wednesday Aug 12 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET when Jennifer Burke Barba, MIT Sloan’s Assistant Director of MBA Admissions, and other members of the MIT community will participate in this chat devoted to MIT’s admissions policies, program, and student life.
- GRE vs the GMAT. Wharton recently joined Harvard, Stanford, and MIT in accepting the GRE in lieu of the GMAT. BW provides background on the competition between the GRE and the GMAT.
- NYU Stern gets new dean. NYU named Peter Blair Henry – the Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Economics at Stanford University – as dean of NYU’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business. He will assume the deanship effective January 15, 2010.
- The disappearing international student. Alison Damast of Businessweek reports on declining international enrollment at MBA programs in the United States.
Last updated on