- MBA Crystal Ball recently interviewed Accepted.com founder, Linda Abraham, on admissions and how to choose the right business school. MBA applicants who are interested should read the informative interview here.
- 2012 MBA applicants should definitely look at US News’s article on financial aid options. Tuition for some of the top programs can swell to over $100,000, and having to pay that amount is never an easy pill to swallow. The article suggests that you research the resources your target program offers for merit-based or need-based scholarships. The programs may also help with loans or lines of credit, especially for international students. Finally, the article urges students to also examine general sites like FastWeb, Peterson’s, and FinAid.
- The Financial Times announced that London Business School has received a gift of about £10 million from the Deloitte accounting firm. This is the largest gift ever given to the school, and it will go to sponsor a research center in innovation and entrepreneurship over the span of 10 years. Most of the money will go towards research funding, but it will also help create a new core course in entrepreneurship, which will hopefully also increase the study of entrepreneurship amongst LBS MBA students.
- Zoom Interviews has launched a new area on its site to help students prepare for job interviews. This section provides videos with expert interviewers and gives great advice for students about to enter the job market.
- The Indian School of Business (ISB) announced that it will increase the size of its class from 560 to 770 when its new campus in Mohali is commissioned next year.
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best