- Wharton Interview Chat with Thomas Caleel on Thursday Nov. 15 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM GMT in the Accepted Chat Room.
- MBA Interview Teleseminar on Wednesday November 28 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM GMT. Sign up for this teleseminar with Maxx Duffy of Maxx Associates, who is a former HBS adcom member, and Inge Miller of Accepted, who is a former Associate Director of Admissions for Ross, and myself. Maxx and I are also the co-authors of MBA I.V.: Mainline to Top MBA Programs. More on that in a minute. The teleseminar will start with a panel discussion and conclude with a question and answer session when you can ask Maxx, Inge, and me your questions about MBA interviews.
- It’s a 10! Contest. Provide feedback in the MBA Admissions Interview Database and you are automatically entered to win up to $20 in Amazon Gift certificates.
- Mock MBA interviews and MBA interview coaching. Practice makes perfect with Accepted’s experienced interviewers.
- MBA I.V.: Mainline to Top MBA Programs, our featured ebook this month is 20% off through November 30. Instantly downloadable, it provides advice on interview preparation as well as the questions most commonly asked at specific schools.
- MBA Interview Prep Course: Put your best foot forward after taking our free, 5-day, email course.
- MBA Interview Feedback Database. The granddaddy of MBA interview resources with interview reports going back almost ten years. The database will allow you to anticipate questions and receive advice from those who previously sat in the interview hot seat. You can browse to your heart’s content for free. We only ask that you share your interview experience after you interview.
So please join us in observing MBA Admissions Interview Month. Take advantage of the resources. Participate in the events. Ace your interviews, and you could really have cause to celebrate.
Last updated on