There is a lot going on for MBA’s at Accepted.com:
- MBA November special ends on Monday November 30. You can save $100 on any order of $2000 or more. Start now to be ready for those January deadlines. (Coupon code MBA100.) But hurry. The coupon code expires on Monday at midnight Eastern Time (GMT -5:00).
- MBA Letters of Recommendation that Rock, November’s featured ebook, is 20% off through November 30. That’s this Monday. It’s back to full price on Tuesday.
- New MBA Interview Reports. Check them out. We have recent interview reports from Harvard, Stanford, and many others. And don’t forget to share your interview experience. Doing so will automatically enroll you in our It’s a 10! contest, making you eligible to win an Amazon gift certificate.
- Consortium Chat. On Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET/1:00 AM GMT, Accepted.com will host an online chat for those interested in applying through the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management. Rebecca Dockery, the Consortium’s Recruiting Manager, and representatives of different Consortium schools will be available to answer your questions from application preparation to fellowships and everything in between.
- Stanford video released next week. I was interviewed extensively for this MBA Podcaster TV video on Stanford and the Stanford MBA application. Stay tuned.
Last updated on