I took a few minutes today to cruise around the MBA kingdom. Here are items of note:
- CMU Tepper has developed MBA Reality Check . While this site definitely exists to show off Tepper’s staff and programs, it also has thought-provoking articles and material on topics of interest to MBA applicants whether they are applying to Tepper or not. (BTW, today’s Tepper chat was great. Transcript to come.)
- The we’re-#1-in-BW-ranking interview with Ted Snyder of Chicago GSB is fascinating. Dean Snyder, who deserves a lot of the credit for the recognition, talks frankly about the benefits of the #1 rankings and the risks of rankings.
- Inside INSEAD’s Admissions with Caroline Diarte Edwards will add to your knowledge of the INSEAD admissions process. And if it causes you to have questions about that process bring them to the INSEAD chat at Accepted.com on December 7.
- After submitting 3 applications Uniqpath presents the 7 Commandments of MBA Admissions. Well done. You may also be interested in my 4 Steps To Prepare for MBA Round 2 Deadlines.
- Lots of people are having MBA admissions interviews in the blogosphere . Best wishes for your success. Take advantage of the MBA Interview Feedback Database. Reminder: we have updated the DB and you can now drill down to exactly the information you want or read full interview reports one by one. New interview feedback is arriving daily; thanks to those of you providing it. Please take advantage of this resource and also share your interview experiences. Stay tuned next week for a series of posts on MBA Interviews.
Last updated on