Lots going on this week for MBA applicants:
- MBA Admissions Telethon for Round 2 and 3 applicants on Wednesday Nov. 19. During the 2009 MBA Admissions Telethon, Accepted.com admissions consultants will be available to review your resume, take your call, and answer your questions. Free.
- Consortium Chat on Nov. 19, 2008 at 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET with Jackie Olden, the Consortium’s Director of Recruiting, and representatives from NYU Stern, CMU Tepper, USC Marshall, and UNC Kenan Flagler.
- In honor of National MBA Interview Month, Accepted is offering 20% off MBA I.V.: Mainline to Top MBA Programs. And don’t neglect the free MBA Interview Feedback Database when preparing for your interview.
- Manhattan GMAT is hosting a mixer on Thursday November 20 for young professionals in Silicon Valley. Here’s the scoop:
“Learn the ins and outs of the GMAT, while mingling with fellow young professionals working at top companies in and around Silicon Valley. Enjoy drinks and appetizers as one of our expert Instructors helps clarify the myths that have surfaced about this challenging exam. We’ll separate fact from fiction – you’ll walk out knowing how the GMAT works, what it tests, how business schools interpret scores, and why short-cuts and tricks will only get you so far.”
- The Toigo Foundation launched a new Facebook page for “young professionals of color who share a common interest in pursuing an MBA and a career in finance.”