Accepted is hosting two, special MBA admissions events next week:
On Monday, May 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/7:00 PM Swiss time, Lisa Piguet, Associate Director of Admissions, and a current IMD MBA student will participate in an admissions chat devoted to IMD‘s program, admissions, and culture. The chat will take place in the Accepted chat room. Please mark your calendars and join us on Monday.
Accepted’s first webinar, “Best Practices for MBA Admissions” will take place on Thursday May 21. If you are worried about what you should be doing now to prepare for your MBA application next fall and winter, this is the event for you. We will cover:
- What the Four Pillars of a Successful MBA Application are.
- How to choose your target programs.
- When and how to address your weaknesses.
- How to demonstrate “fit.”
- How extra-curricular activities strengthen your application.
Both the chat and the webinar are free, but you do need to register to obtain access information for the webinar. Mark your calendars and see you then.
Last updated on