Welcome to a busy week at Accepted! MBA Admissions Interview Month ends with a bang this week.
- The MBA Admissions Teleseminar. Take advantage of this opportunity to speak to MBA interview experts for free. The Teleseminar is this Wednesday November 28 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM GMT at your local, handy-dandy telephone. Please register to reserve your place and obtain call-in instructions.
- MBA I.V.: Mainline to Top MBA Programs is Accepted’s featured ebook this month. With tips and advice on preparing for your MBA admissions interview as well as comprehensive lists of frequently asked questions organized by school, you don’t want to walk into an interview without it. It’s 20% off through Friday Nov. 30.
- MBA Interview Feedback Database. New reports from schools including HBS, Kellogg, Chicago, Duke, and Columbia are pouring into the database. So be sure to check it out before you interview. And after you interview, please contribute your report to share your interview experience. Doing so automatically enrolls you in our It’s a 10! contest.
- Beautiful B-School Photo Contest. If your interview entails a school visit, take a few pictures and submit the best of the best to compete for one of three Amazon gift certificates worth up to $250. As of this moment, your chances of winning a top prize couldn’t be better.
While Accepted has several events this week geared towards round 1applicants and MBA interviews, we are by no means ignoring applicants applying in round 2 or even later in the application cycle:
- Accepted’s Round 2 Package special ends on Friday. Save $100 off our Buy-7-Get-1-Free or $50 off your first MBA Program Comprehensive Package. Start your round 2 applications ASAP and save money with these two specials.
- Duke Fuqua Admissions Chat with Liz Riley Hargrove, Assistant Dean of Fuqua’s MBA Daytime Program. The chat will take place on Thursday November 29 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM GMT in the Accepted Chat Room.
- Coming up next week, INSEAD chat on December 3.
- If you are busy crafting, drafting, grafting, and editing MBA essays or plan to do so in December, sign up for Accepted’s free email course “Five Fatal Flaws in MBA Essays.” It will teach you how to avoid them.