Lots of chat news this week. First of all Accepted.com is hosting:
- USC Marshall on Tuesday Oct. 24 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET/6:00 PM UK in the Accepted.com chat room . Adcom members and current students will be available to answer your questions.
- Consortium with Jackie Olden, the Consortium’s Director of Recruiting. If you wan to know how the Consortium can help you, please join us on Wednesday Oct. 25 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time (7:00 PM Mountain Time; 8:00 PM Central Time; 9:00 PM ET in the Accepted.com chat room .
We have also posted several great chat transcripts over the last couple of weeks:
- London Business School MBA with David Simpson
- Chicago GSB MBA with Rose Martinelli
- Haas MBA with Peter Johnson and Jett Pihakis
All these transcripts contain information you need to know if you are applying to these programs. In the Haas transcript Jett Pihakis succinctly defines what Haas means by Leading Through Innovation. In the Chicago transcript, Rose Martinelli reveals that Chicago is " trying to attract students earlier in their careers (0-3)" thus joining the early-career bandwagon. And in the LBS transcript a London Business School student (and former applicant who attended Accepted.com chats) discusses the LBS exchange program at NYU Stern.
Last updated on