Listen to the interview to get the details about IMD’s unique program, the admissions process, and some excellent advice for applicants.
00:02:05 – The (intense!) structure of the IMD MBA program.
00:06:41 – Work experience a must.
00:08:53 – Innovations of the new program director.
00:13:47 – Why the serious changes to the IMD application?
00:19:01 – The Day Long Assessment: what it is and why it’s here to stay.
00:21:35 – Career Placement at IMD: are the rumors true?
00:23:52 – Advice for IMD applicants.
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk in iTunes so you don’t miss any a single show!
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
• The Stanford MSx Program for Experienced Leaders
• NUS: A Small but Mighty Academic Powerhouse in Asia
• Global Business Leadership at Wharton’s Lauder Institute
• Jeff Reid on Entrepreneurship