Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
If you are considering pursuing an MBA at IMD then you are in luck. This week’s guest on Admissions Straight Talk is Lisa Piguet, Associate Director of MBA Admissions and Marketing at IMD.
Listen to the interview to get the details about IMD’s unique program, the admissions process, and some excellent advice for applicants.
00:02:05 – The (intense!) structure of the IMD MBA program.
00:06:41 – Work experience a must.
00:08:53 – Innovations of the new program director.
00:13:47 – Why the serious changes to the IMD application?
00:19:01 – The Day Long Assessment: what it is and why it’s here to stay.
00:21:35 – Career Placement at IMD: are the rumors true?
00:23:52 – Advice for IMD applicants.
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk in iTunes so you don’t miss any a single show!
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
• 2014 Virtual Panel: Exploring European B-Schools
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
• The Stanford MSx Program for Experienced Leaders
• NUS: A Small but Mighty Academic Powerhouse in Asia
• Global Business Leadership at Wharton’s Lauder Institute
• Jeff Reid on Entrepreneurship