Joan comes to Accepted.com with the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate background in English and Spanish,
- A law degree,
- Over 12 years of experience at the University of Rochester in health care advising (8 of those years as Academic Counselor/Coordinator of Health Professions Advising),
- Two years at the University of Maryland as a transfer credit specialist.
Sachin joins us with:
- A PhD in psychology,
- Almost three years of consulting experience at McKinsey & Company,
- Writing experience (fiction and film),
- Freelance writing and editing for business professors at a premier MBA program in the Midwest.
- Application essay editing experience with clients accepted to the following business schools: Columbia
Dartmouth (Tuck), DePaul , Northwestern (Kellogg), NYU (Stern), Rochester (Simon), University of Chicago; medical schools: UC San Francisco, UC San Diego, Yale; and colleges; Brown, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC San Diego, University of Pennsylvania, USC.
Welcome Sachin and Joan. We’re happy to have you on board.