More and more schools are releasing their 2010 essay questions. The round one deadlines are moving earlier. And you need to start writing those essays. But how?
Find out during our next free webinar “The Roadmap to Bold and Brilliant Essays” on Tuesday July 14 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM GMT.
During the webinar we will cover:
- The three-fold purpose of MBA essays.
- Two key criteria for choosing your topics.
- The popular genre the application essay most resembles.
- Four structural elements that engage and persuade.
- Four writing techniques that pros use, and that you should use too.
There is no charge for the webinar, but you do need to register to receive access information. Sign up today for The Roadmap to Bold and Brilliant Essays.
Last updated on