Listen to the recording of our conversation with Ann Richards, Interim Director of Admissions and Director of Financial Aid at Johnson at Cornell University to learn more.
00:02:06 – A run-down of the Johnson MBA programs.
00:06:34 – Overview of the 2-year MBA program.
00:12:25 – Performance Learning (Is it different from “experiential learning”?) and Immersions.
00:18:17 – The student-run funds at Johnson: not monopoly money.
00:21:41 – The Family Business Initiative.
00:25:27 – The Johnson application! (What you really wanted to hear about)
00:28:54 – Admissions events for subgroups.
00:33:06 – What applicants should think about/do before starting the admissions process.
00:41:48 – What Ann LOVES to see in an MBA application.
00:42:46 – Take note: Advice for all MBA applicants.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
- Get Accepted to UT Austin McCombs
- What Makes Yale SOM Unique?
- This London Business School MBA’s Startup Is Protecting Your Online Privacy
- Duke Enrolls Its Strongest MBA Class Ever, Hear From Its Admissions Dean
- How to Get Into UVA Darden