Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
There is no place like Ithaca. And if you don’t know why, you are about to find out.
Listen to the recording of our conversation with Ann Richards, Interim Director of Admissions and Director of Financial Aid at Johnson at Cornell University to learn more.
00:02:06 – A run-down of the Johnson MBA programs.
00:06:34 – Overview of the 2-year MBA program.
00:12:25 – Performance Learning (Is it different from “experiential learning”?) and Immersions.
00:18:17 – The student-run funds at Johnson: not monopoly money.
00:21:41 – The Family Business Initiative.
00:25:27 – The Johnson application! (What you really wanted to hear about)
00:28:54 – Admissions events for subgroups.
00:33:06 – What applicants should think about/do before starting the admissions process.
00:41:48 – What Ann LOVES to see in an MBA application.
00:42:46 – Take note: Advice for all MBA applicants.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• Johnson at Cornell University
• Johnson at Cornell University MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
• 7 Tips for MBA Applicants from Family Businesses
• Smith Family Business Initiative
• The Cayuga Fund
- Get Accepted to UT Austin McCombs
- What Makes Yale SOM Unique?
- This London Business School MBA’s Startup Is Protecting Your Online Privacy
- Duke Enrolls Its Strongest MBA Class Ever, Hear From Its Admissions Dean
- How to Get Into UVA Darden