Dee Leopold announced on her blog that Harvard Business School’s application requirements and essay questions are now available.
And the questions are…
Essays for the Class of 2012
As an opportunity to present your distinctive qualities, your essays are an important part of your MBA application. You will be asked to submit your personal statements online with the balance of your application materials. Essays should be single-spaced. Please limit your response to the length indicated.
All applicants must submit answers to four essay questions. The first two questions are required of all applicants. The remaining two essays should be in response to your choice of the next five sub-questions.
Joint program applicants for the Harvard Medical School, Harvard Law School, and Kennedy School of Government must provide an additional essay.
- What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (600-word limit)
- What have you learned from a mistake? (400-word limit)
- Please respond to two of the following (400-word limit each):
- What would you like the MBA Admissions Board to know about your undergraduate academic experience?
- Discuss how you have engaged with a community or organization.
- Tell us about a time when you made a difficult decision.
- Write a cover letter to your application introducing yourself to the Admissions Board.
- What is your career vision and why is this choice meaningful to you?
Joint degree applicants:
How do you expect the joint degree experience to benefit you on both a professional and a personal level? (400-word limit)
Last updated on