As I huffed and puffed on a StairMaster recently, I listened to the first three podcasts produced by Law School Podcaster, and I was impressed. Very impressed. I am please to recommend this resource highly to law school applicants seeking reliable information about law school admissions.
So far Law School Podcaster has produced four shows:
- Law School Strategic Admission Plan: What You Can Do Now To Help You Get Accepted Next Year
- Creating the Killer Law School Application: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Best Application
- Choosing the Right Law School: Understand the Factors That Will Affect Where You Want To Go To School
- The LSAT: Everything You Need To Know About The Test
I have heard all but the last one. I found them to be interesting — although I am a little nuts when it comes to admissions — and well presented with knowledgeable guests. I particularly appreciated the comprehensive way Law School Podcaster and the guests dealt with each topic.
Upcoming segments include:
- Financing Your JD
- The Current Economic Environment
- Deciding Whether to Pursue a JD and/or an MBA
You may think, “Linda isn’t objective — especially when she talks about the guests! After all, she is a guest on the show ‘Choosing the Right Law School.'” You may be right. But, if you are applying to law school, I invite you to see, or more accurately, hear for yourself.