Things have come full circle for Admissions Straight Talk. We couldn’t be more excited about our second interview with the very first guest to have appeared on our podcast: Elissa Sangster, Executive Director for the Forté Foundation.
Listen to the recording of our conversation to learn about the newest programs Forté is running to support women MBAs (past, present, and future).
00:03:32 – What’s new and exciting at Forté.
00:06:52 – Does going into business equal selling your soul?
00:12:51 – The very exciting MBALaunch program.
00:15:05 – Why Forté has reached out to 5,000 women in college.
00:20:20 – A word on the challenges facing women who want to go to b-school.
00:22:19 – Forté’s support for women post-MBA.
00:26:30 – What is the FortéFellows Program and how can someone get involved?
00:28:30 – The difference between the Forté Forum and other MBA fairs.
00:31:29 – Elissa’s take on the “Is an MBA worth it” debate.
00:36:47 – Advice for MBA applicants (very good advice, btw).
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• Forté Foundation
• MBA Launch
• Get Accepted in 2015: 7 Steps to a Successful MBA Application, a webinar
• The Secret to MBA Acceptance, a webinar
• Interview with Forté’s Elissa Ellis Sangster
• From Luxury Marketing to Entrepreneurship: A Talk with Daria Burke
• CommonBond’s Story: A Revolution in Student Loans
• Interview with Anna Runyan of Classy Career Girl
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk: