The EMBA Council conducted a survey, which shows that 97% of Executive MBA graduates thought that their EMBA programs reached or exceeded their expectations and improved their careers, reports the Financial Times in “EMBAs deliver real benefits.”
The survey was completed by 3,348 EMBA graduates of 112 different EMBA programs and produced the following data:
- 32% of graduates were promoted within their careers and 44% were entrusted with greater job responsibilities.
- Pre-EMBA salaries averaged out at about $125,029; two years after EMBA graduation, that average jumped 9% to $136,722. (The previous year saw a 17% increase.)
Michael Desiderio, EMBA Council executive director, expresses optimism with these pre- and post-program salary increases.
• “Ace the EMBA,” a 6-day, mini-course on EMBA admissions. (Delivered via email.)
• The EMBA Edge, an instantly downloadable ebook.
• “Choosing the Right EMBA Program,” from the Accepted.com EMBA Forum.
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best
Last updated on