This week, join us for a re-broadcast of our most popular medical podcast of the year: the inspiring story of a young physician who overcame daunting obstacles not just to become a physician, but to match in one of the most competitive residencies: orthopedic surgery. How did he do it? And what can you learn from his experience and his resilience?
Join us once again for our conversation with Dr. Antonio Webb. And we’ll see you next week for a fresh interview with a brand new guest!
• Dr. Antonio Webb’s web page.
• Interview with Dr. Antonio Webb
• OVERCOMING THE ODDS: From war on the streets in Louisiana to war on terrorism in Iraq, how I successfully overcame the odds by Dr. Antonio Webb
• Dr. Webb on Instagram
• The Definitive Guide to Pre-Medical Postbaccalaureate Programs: The Handbook for Career Changers and Academic Record Enhancers who Want a Chance at Medical School, by Alicia McNease Nimonkar
• Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Advice
• Student Doctor Diva: A Story Of Med School Inspiration
• Insights, Advice and Experiences of a Non-Traditional Med Student
• Medical School Admissions 2015-2016: A Dean’s Perspective
• Getting Into Medical School: Advice From a Pro
• MCAT Scores, MCAT Prep, and #MCAT2015
• What You Need to Know About Postbac Programs
• Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education