If you don’t know about the fantastic resources that Unigo.com has to offer college applicants, then it’s time you acquaint yourself. Unigo offers applicants an insider look at top universities around the country, including student reviews, student videos, webinars with heads of admission (sponsored by Wall Street Journal On Campus), and articles.
According to Jordan Goldman, Founder and CEO of Unigo, the website aims to “demystify the college admissions process for high school students and parents around the country.” It accomplishes its goal by providing interactive question and answer webcasts on various topics surrounding college admissions and the university experience.
Recent webcasts included:
- Can what you post on your Facebook profile hurt your chances of getting in?
- Do you need to have a prospective major, or is it okay to be undecided?
- How important are the SAT’s and other standardized tests?
- If your parents are too involved, can they hurt your chances?
- Does your hometown have any effect on your chances of getting in?
- Can a college revoke your offer of admissions? How can you protect yourself?
- How many schools should you apply to?
- What are Admissions Offices like behind the scenes?
- What red flags can kill your application?
- How much weight does a letter of recommendation from an alumni hold?
With the informative resources from Unigo and the tips and writing and editing services offered by Accepted.com, you’ll have all that it takes to prepare a killer college application!
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best