Carnegie Mellon University’s Tepper School of Business reports a strong recruiting year in 2006. A few stats from their announcement:
- 31% more companies interviewed on campus than in 2005.
- 2006 grads reported an average salary of $94,935, up almost 7% from 2005.
- Approximately 83% of graduates had offers at graduation.
- 99% of all first years students had at least one internship offer before the summer started.
- All MSCF (Masters of Science in Computational Finance) graduates accepted a job within a month of graduating, but their average salary declined slightly from 2005.
Overall, excellent news.
Last updated on