I spent some time today adding new features to this blog, which will make it more useful for all of you.
- Search. Squarespace, our hosting company, recently added a search function to its offerings,and I added it to the blog. It seems to work extremely well. So if you are want to research all the posts that I have written on Sloan Masters programs, or any other specific topic, you can easily do so.
- Forums. I have noticed that more and more of you are posting comments to the blog. (Almost 200 comments on one post.) And that’s great! I want to make it even easier for you to interact with the Accepted staff and me. I have long felt that many of the applicant forums on the Internet provide too much of the blind leading the sightless. (The BusinessWeek Forum is a notable exception, although even it can lead to a certain neurosis.) Therefore Accepted is going to host the following forums:
- MBA Admissions Forum
- Law School and LLM Admissions Forum
- Med School, Residency, and Fellowship Admissions
- Grad School and Statement of Purpose Forum
- College Admissions Forum
Please feel free to share your admissions questions, thoughts, and concerns.
Stay tuned. In the near future we will also add new features to Accepted.com and the MBA Interview Feedback Database.
Last updated on