For all of you setting your sites on joining the class of 2009, Accepted.com is hosting a free teleseminar, Best Practices for MBA Admission, on Thursday February 9 at 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET.
If you would like to know?
- What are the pillars of a successful MBA application?
- How can you ensure that your MBA application will support your goals?
- How should you narrow your choice of schools?
- When should you take the GMAT?
- What can you do NOW about weaknesses in your profile?
- What should you be doing NOW if you don’t have weaknesses to ameliorate?
There is no charge for Best Practices for MBA Admission, but you do need to register in order to obtain the call-in information. (Telephone charges are at your expense.) We will offer discounts on the updated version of our Best Practices ebook to those who register for and/or attend the teleseminar.
So register ASAP and mark your calendar!
Last updated on