I want to thank those of you who submitted entries to the Beautiful B-School Photo Contest this year. We had a rush of submissions at the end. The judges are going to have a tough time narrowing down the choices to the three best pictures.
Speaking of judges…
We have asked those MBA bloggers on Clear Admit’s Best of Blogging nominee list for both applicants and students to be judges for the Beautiful B-School Photo contest, provided we could find contact information for them and they accepted our invitation to judge.
The judges are:
- Graham Richmond – Co-Founder and CEO of Clear Admit; Co-founder of AIGAC
- Iday (Chicago) – Author of etc, etc. and currently an MBA student at the University of Chicago.
- Necromonger Author of Let me wear a Suit. Please! and an MBA student at INSEAD.
- Achilles – Author of Experiences- My Life and an MBA applicant.
- MBA Runner Girl – Author of MBA Runner Girl and an MBA applicant joining Columbia’s class of ’08.
- Christof Meyer – Author of Square Method Design and an MBA student at Darden
All the students and applicant judges were winners or nominees in Clear Admit’s 07-08 Best of Blogging contest. Congratulations to you all and thanks for volunteering to judge the photo contest.
We will announce the winners as soon as the Accepted staff receives the responses and tallies them. Stay tuned.
Last updated on