Many of you are debating whether to apply to one of the later rounds in this application year or wait until Fall 2008. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Are you really ready now with competitive stats, experience, and community service? If not, wait.
- Are the schools you are most interested in reapplicant friendly? If not, wait.
- Will you have visa issues or problems moving if you here from the schools by their later notification dates? If yes, wait.
- Do your target schools give feedback? I wouldn’t apply just to obtain feedback, but the opportunity to receive feedback would make the exercise of applying educational, even if you are rejected.
Realize the schools don’t have later rounds just to reject people. Even though acceptance rates go down, applicants are accepted until the final deadline at top schools even in competitive years like this one. If you feel you are truly ready, as ready as you can be, and your target schools are reapplicant friendly, then apply anytime between now and the final deadline. Submit your application as soon you can without compromising its quality.
More resources on applying "late":
To take some of the pain out of these late-round applications, Accepted.com is introducing discounts for applicants purchasing more than one of its Comprehensive Application Packages. The details:
10% off the second package, 15% off the third package and 25% off the fourth and each additional package. If you are purchasing multiple packages at once, the first package is the most expensive package; the second package is the next most expensive package, and on down the line. The discount will be processed offline within two business days of purchase as a credit to your credit card; it will not be processed in real time through the shopping cart. If you have any questions, please submit a Service Request or call 310-815-9553 x101 .
Details will be in our services catalog shortly, but you read it here first.. We have Comprehensive Application Packages for the following schools:
- Chicago MBA Application
- CMU Tepper MBA Application
- Columbia MBA Application
- Cornell Johnson MBA Application
- Dartmouth Tuck MBA Application
- Duke Fuqua MBA Application
- Harvard HBS MBA Application
- INSEAD MBA Application
- London Business School MBA Application
- Michigan Ross MBA Application
- MIT Sloan MBA Application
- Northwestern Kellogg MBA Application
- NYU Stern MBA Application
- Stanford MBA Application
- UC Berkeley Haas MBA Application
- UCLA Anderson MBA Application
- USC Marshall MBA Application
- UVA Darden MBA Application
- Wharton MBA Application
- Yale SOM MBA Application
Last updated on