Here are some of the highlights:
• 52% of two-year MBA programs reported an increase in applications in 2013 over 2012; 4% of programs said they received the same amount as last year.
• Among one-year MBA programs, 49% reported an application increase; 4% of one-year programs reported the same volume as in 2012.
• Last year, only 43% of two-year programs and 47% of one-year programs said they experienced an increase in volume in 2012 over 2011.
• Among two-year MBA programs, 56% saw an increase in international applicants; 59% saw a decrease in domestic applicants.
• Only 29% of part-time MBA programs received more applications in 2013 than in 2012; 53% received fewer applications this year; and 18% received the same volume as last year.