What worked for you last year? At least what worked at Accepted.com for our readers? And that’s YOU!
Here are a few posts, articles, and resources that proved particularly popular:
Top Ten Most Visited Accepted Admissions Blog Posts of 2011
- Harvard Business School 2012 Essay Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- INSEAD 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- London Business School 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- 2011 Rankings: BW’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools
- NYU Stern 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Kellogg 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Columbia 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- 2012 Common Application Essay Tips
- Stanford GSB 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Chicago Booth 2012 MBA Application Questions, Deadlines, Tips
5 Most Downloaded Special Reports of 2011
- 5 Fatal Flaws to Avoid
- From Example to Exemplary
- Best MBA Programs: A Guide to Selecting the Right One
- Leadership in Admissions
- MBA Rankings: What You Need to Know
5 Most Popular Articles
- Writing Your Grad School Personal Statement
- Go for the Goals in Your Statement of Purpose
- Tips for Writing Letters of Recommendation
- MBA Admissions: Low GMAT or GPA
- The Letters of Rec Too?!?
6 Most Viewed Webinars
- AMCAS Essays for Acceptance
- Law School Personal Statements with Pizzazz
- Highlighting Your Strengths in the Common Application
- MBA Reality Check: Evaluate Your Profile for Acceptance
- 4 Essentials in an Executive MBA Application
- The Art of a Gripping MBA Goals Essay
4 Most Visited Chats Pages:
- Duke NUS Medical School Admissions Q&A
- 2011 London Business School MBA/MiF Admissions Chat (2012 version is here)
- 2012 INSEAD MBA Admissions Q&A
- 2011 Columbia MBA Admissions Q&A
With the year drawing to a close, I have a request. We moved to a new blogging platform in September, and since then, you folks have really stopped asking us questions. On the old blog, we frequently received profile evaluation requests and “what are my chances?” questions on school tip posts. We welcome them! And miss them in our new abode. Don’t be shy. If you have a question or would like your profile evaluated, just ask.
And what’s the mostest of the mostest at Accepted? The absolute best? YOU! Our readers, followers, circlers, fans, friends, participants, and most of all, our clients. Thanks for a wonderful 2011.
By Linda Abraham, founder and president of Accepted.com, co-author of MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools.
Applicants, learn the 5 fatal flaws to avoid in your application essay, statement of purpose, personal statement, or secondary essay with our FREE special report, 5 Fatal Flaws.
Last updated on