The end of July, normally a quiet time in admissions, has been busy for Accepted. Here is the latest:
- Robbie Walker, a University of Chicago MBA, former writing teacher, published author, and editor of MBA, LLM, public policy and other graduate application essays, has joined Accepted.
- Accepted’s Early-Bird MBA Admissions Special ends on July 31, 2007. That’s Tuesday. Between now and July 31, you can save 10% on Accepted’s MBA essay editing and comprehensive MBA program packages. These prices will be history on Wednesday, August 1.
- In MBA Podcaster’s latest podcast, "Answering Your MBA Related Questions: You Asked The Questions, We Have The Answers" Janet Nakano asks your questions to MBA admissions experts like:
- Nicole Chestang , Chief Client Officer, Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC);
- Sue Kline, Senior Associate Director of Career Development, MIT Sloan;
- Julie Morton, Director of Career Services, Chicago Graduate School of Business;
- Julie Strong, Senior Associate Director of MBA admissions, MIT Sloan