A few items of interest:
- Beat Accepted.com’s price increase by purchasing essay packages or MBA-program comprehensive packages by August 31, 2006. Start early, submit early, and save money.
- The ebook, MBA BlastOff: 45 Terrific Tips to Launch Your MBA Application to Acceptance, by Maxx Duffy and myself, is almost ready! The ebook, based on the teleseminars we gave this spring and summer, contains advice for preparing your MBA essays and letters of recommendation as well as preparing yourself for MBA interviews. Plus, it contains a section with tips exclusively for Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton. If you missed the MP3 or simply want a written version of the great content, you can pre-order now and receive MBA BlastOff automatically as soon as it is ready.
- Heads up for 2 new ebooks that Accepted.com will publish this fall:
- Sheila Bender and I have been working on an ebook that will help applicants write their college personal statements and aid both the applicants and their family to survive the process. We outline a constructive approach to your different roles. It should be ready by October. 1.
- Cydney Foote and I have been working on an ebook for fellowship applicants. It should also be available by October 1.
- I have written previously and extensively about the GMAC panel on admissions consultants, but if you haven’t heard enough about it here, the GMAC News also has a short profile: “Admissions Consultants: Love em, Hate ’em, Use em.” My role is described as follows:
Have a great weekend!
Last updated on