Lots going on here:
- Best Practices for MBA Admissions Are you planning to apply in the fall? Wondering what you should be doing now to improve your chances? Curious about the importance of your GMAT, GPA, work experience in the application shuffle? Come to Accepted’s free webinar on Thursday, May 21, 2009. Mark your calendars and register for access information.
- Are you working on your Harvard Business School 2+2 application? The deadline is July 1. Check out our HBS 2+2 tips. If you would like help with your application, explore our MBA application review and editing or our Harvard School Packages.
- New discount program for multiple school packages. In talking with the Accepted.com editors we determined that we can pass on additional savings to you when you buy more than one MBA-program-specific package. The second package will be $1000 off and third and later packages will be $1500 off.
- Birthday Ebook Sale. All MBA ebooks are 50% off. Sale ends Monday. Stock up and save.
- Wondering whether you should use an admissions consultant? Concerned whether the benefits justify the cost? Where’s the ROI? I address these questions in “Why Use an Admissions Consultant” on the AIGAC blog.
- International Student.com published my article “What Graduate Program to Apply for?” If you are debating whether to apply and what degree to seek, I recommend this article.