The May 1 Haas Newswire announced that 75% of the class of 2006 already have job offers. And the good news doesn’t stop there:
- The mean base salary is approaching $100,000.
- The two top industries so far this year are consulting and technology.
- 33 students have accepted offers with consulting firms, such as McKinsey, Deloitte, Bain, and BCG.
- Yahoo!, Amazon.com, Google, and Microsoft Corporation are among the top recruiters in tech.
- Finance continues to be one of the strongest job functions for Berkeley MBAs.
It’s a good time to be an MBA.